We make reference to the agenda as shared in the convening of the annual general meeting and more specifically the topics regarding dividend and composition of the Board of Directors.Dividend
Following the recommendation of the Board of Directors the General Meeting approved the gross dividend over 2015 at 1 euro and 75 eurocents (€ 1.75) per fully paid up share.
- Ex-Dividend Trading date: Tuesday 10 May 2016
- Record date: Wednesday 11 May 2016
- Payment date: Thursday 12 May 2016
Appointment of directors
About BarcoBarco, a global technology company, designs and develops networked visualization products for the Entertainment, Enterprise and Healthcare markets. Barco has its own facilities for Sales & Marketing, Customer Support, R&D and Manufacturing in Europe, North America and APAC. Barco (NYSE Euronext Brussels: BAR) is active in more than 90 countries with 3,300 employees worldwide. Barco posted sales of 1.029 billion euro in 2015.
- The General Meeting has decided to re-appoint Mr. Charles Beauduin as director for a period of four (4) years that ends at the closing of the ordinary general meeting of 2020.
- The General Meeting has decided to re-appoint as director Kanku BVBA, permanently represented by Ms. Christina von Wackerbarth as director for a period of two (2) years that ends at the closing of the ordinary general meeting of 2018.
- The General Meeting has decided to re-appoint as director Oosterveld Nederland BV, permanently represented by Mr. Jan Pieter Oosterveld as director for a period of two (2) years that ends at the closing of the ordinary general meeting of 2018.
For more information and the Annual report 2015, please visit the Company’s website at www.barco.com
© Copyright 2016 by Barco