During this two-days course you will learn about the unique features of the projectors, the specifications, the requirements and the safety aspect.
- Projector portfolio
- Features, options, specifications
- Safety (summary)
- Projector modules
- Lens installation
- Mechanical installation
- Source signal
- Power states
- Web Communicator
- Mechanical alignment
- Lens files
- Scheimpflug / Back focus
- Input selection
- Picture alignment
- White point calibration
- Color calibration (REC709 – REC2020)
- Brightness setting
- Stereo 3D
- Software updates
- Basic troubleshooting
- diagnostic package
- Projector Management Suite
- Certification test
(This training class in ‘on request’. To request a class, please follow below link ‘Get Started’ and then ‘Request a class’.
Where after you can complete more details of preferred time, location & additional info/context.)
This course is geared towards Technical professionals, Product experts, Application engineers, Installation engineers, System integrators
- Barco high brightness safety training
- Knowledge of or experience in projection basics.
- Basic knowledge about network communication configuration (IP address; subnet mask; WiFi).
- Laptop (to connect to the web user interface of the projector).
During this two-days course you will learn about the unique features of the projectors, the specifications, the requirements and the safety aspect. Next to that you will learn how to install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot Barco’s UDM, UDX and HDX 4K projectors in a very practical way.
Goal: By the end of the course participants will have all information to set up a display system consisting of a Barco XDM or a Barco XDX projector.