This two days class will give insight in the technology and the unique features of the projectors, the specifications, the requirements. You will learn how to install the XDL-series projector(s) and perfectly align and match them in single-channel or multi-channel systems.
- Projector portfolio
- Features, options, specifications
- Lens calculator
- Cost of Ownership
- Service strategy
- Lens installation
- Mechanical installation
- Source signal
- Establishing communication
- Controlling the projector
- Mechanical alignment
- Color calibration & matching
- Blending / Soft edge
- Black level correction
- Brightness matching / CLO
- Source alignment
- Stereo 3D alignment
- Operational modes
- FLEX: brightness
- Basic troubleshooting
- Certification test
(This training class in ‘on request’. To request a class, please follow below link ‘Get Started’ and then ‘Request a class’.
Where after you can complete more details of preferred time, location & additional info/context.)
Technical sales professional, product experts, application engineers, installation engineers, technical professionals
- Barco high brightness safety training
- Knowledge of or experience in projection basics.
- Basic knowledge about network communication configuration (IP address; subnet mask; WiFi).
- Laptop with administrative rights (to install the control software).
By the end of the course participants will understand the product features of XDL series in detail and they will be able to prepare and set up complex installations consisting of XDL-series Pulse projectors.